Understanding what’s in your plan
• Learn what the different parts of your NDIS plan mean, who can help you start using your
plan and how your plan is managed.
Learning how to use your plan
• Learn how to start using your plan to achieve your goals.
• Understand what you can spend your funding on, and how to find service providers. It will
also tell you how you can access community and other government services outside the NDIS.
Choosing and managing supports and services
• Use this booklet to start choosing providers to deliver your supports and services.
• Find out what to do if things aren’t working out or you want to try another provider.
Reviewing your plan and progress
• Use this booklet to help keep track of your goals.
• Make notes about what is working in your NDIS plan and what might need to change when
your plan is reviewed.
• Towards the end of every plan you will need to get ready for your plan review. Start thinking
about your goals, and how your plan is helping you to achieve them. You may need to think
about the future goals you would like to achieve or community and other government services
you may need if you no longer require support from the NDIS.